BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Shopping Day!!

 Yesterday we went shopping and poor little man went through every store happy and well behaved! I was SO proud of him. He is growing up so fast. Well after his nap I brought him to McDonalds and bought him a vanilla milkshake =) He <3ed it! He even looked at the camera and said cheese flashing me his 

forced smile! He cracks me up sometimes! After we planted some more flowers in the back yard, we pulled out the chalk that his pawpaw Neil bought him and wrote all over his little chalk board! Of course that was all after I change his clothes into something a little less depressing to see him get stuff all over haha. And if you can't tell from this pic, Gauge is quite the little artist! He uses his left hand a lot too... I wonder if he'll be a lefty? We will see I guess! That was our day.                                                   

Not too eventful I know, but boy did we have a good time in the sun. haha by the time his daddy gets back he may have a little color =) Even though I <3 his beautiful ivory skin! It makes me proud to know he got something from my gene pool. Maybe not from me exactly but from my mom haha! I mean seeing nothing else looks like me on him but my eyes, I claim whatever I can! =)

0 comments: