BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lots of Relaxation...

Today was pretty nice. Gauge woke up a little upset and tired because he is cutting his bottom two molars. But I fixed him a pancake and sausage on a stick with some milk and let's just say he wasn't crying anymore lol! We ran into town picked up my new coach shades (whaaaat!?) and then grabbed lunch with Tiffany and Danielle. Gauge really liked Tiffany because she was poking his nose and giving him all kinds of attention lol! He even said bye bye tif digga lol!! I sure wish I knew what digga meant. Oh well! Well we went home and played on the water table, rode the fourwheeler, drew on the carport and he even threw his plastic bowling ball at Roxy a few times. Which I must say was funny because I was so mad at her for popping Gauge's spiderman ball he ust got and LOVED! ugh that dog... lol. Well We had a nap and ate a dingdong and pistachios for snack mmmmhmm. It was all so yummy lol. We hung out all day outside. I even think he may have gotten a LITTLE color haha. He did get bit by some fire ants =( I rescued him and poisoned those bad boys. Rubbed his foot with alcohol then and before bed. He really enjoyed that because I was blowing on his foot so it wouldn't sting haha so he started forcing me to blow on his foot. He's such a ham. We maxed and relaxed outside until we were both lounged out and waiting for bath time haha. And that was our day! We are definitely missing our daddy though =) Today is the kind of day that we always love to share. 

0 comments: