Today was a pretty slow one... but the highlight of our day was when we checked the mail and found two KU shirts in there. One jersey for the little man and a shirt for me! We hurried in and changed into them so we could take some pics for Mike. Of course Gauge looked handsome in it! I had some trouble getting him to stay still long enough for the picture haha but he did it! I even stopped his four wheeler with my foot... that didn't go over to well with him haha! He (as you may know) has a good ol' fashion Italian temper. We played outside for a long time but the dumb mosquitos were bad so we had to call it a day before sun down. =( I also took a few pics for my brother! He wanted to show off how well he is at recruiting lol! That was pretty much our day... not too exciting
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Lazy days
Today was a pretty slow one... but the highlight of our day was when we checked the mail and found two KU shirts in there. One jersey for the little man and a shirt for me! We hurried in and changed into them so we could take some pics for Mike. Of course Gauge looked handsome in it! I had some trouble getting him to stay still long enough for the picture haha but he did it! I even stopped his four wheeler with my foot... that didn't go over to well with him haha! He (as you may know) has a good ol' fashion Italian temper. We played outside for a long time but the dumb mosquitos were bad so we had to call it a day before sun down. =( I also took a few pics for my brother! He wanted to show off how well he is at recruiting lol! That was pretty much our day... not too exciting
Posted by Ashley at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment